Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: If you buy one book...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Urban Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    If you chose to buy one book, please make it Carla Speed McNeil's FINDER. I won't fill this up with a review...no one listens to them anyway. I'm just doing my duty to make more people aware of a great book...especially in an enviroment where word of mouth is usually the most effective form of advertisement.

    Ron

    ------------------
    Find what's good, and make it last.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ron, I am a big admirer of Carla's, and I think "Finder" is one of the best books out. I encourage everyone to read it.
    Besides, Carla likes S.i.P. Who can forget her fan art in Vol. 3, #4?
    But this is the S.i.P. forum, and discussions of other books should be in other forums, if Maida has anything to say about it.
    Now, what would be interesting would be a comparison of S.i.P. and Finder. Such as, who is crazier, Veronica or Brigham? Or, who is the truer embodiment of the creative spirit, Marcella or Katina?

    ------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Urban Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Oops. I had meant this to be under the thread about what other books people are reading. Sorry for the screw up.

    Ron

    ------------------
    Find what's good, and make it last.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •